Panoptic Free Download
About This Game
Panoptic is a local multiplayer VR game that pits you against a friend, where you play as either the giant Overseer or tiny Challenger in a stealthy game of cat and mouse. Will the Challenger slip away undetected through the crowds, or will the Overseer track them down with their powerful laser eye?
Born out of a multi-award winning game jam prototype, Panoptic sees one player enter virtual reality as the Overseer, a powerful being that searches the world and its inhabitants for any signs of uprising. The other player uses the PC, and becomes one of the tiny Beings under the watchful eye of the Overseer. Tasked with destroying the Overseer’s energy sources, blending in becomes critical. A misstep, breaking away from the crowd cover of other Beings, or being spotted destroying an energy orb turns the search into a nerve-wracking hunt. Armed with a slow-charging eye laser capable of killing a Being with a single shot, the Overseer will suddenly have the advantage, as the dissident Being attempts to once again hide in plain sight.
With an unsettling, mysterious atmosphere that hints at a dark and secretive lore, Panoptic features several levels and environments, a wondrous sense of scale, and short – but constantly intense – rounds of local 1v1 competition.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Genre: Action, Indie
Release Date: 8 Oct, 2020
Early Access Release Date: 16 May, 2019
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590, or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 / 1060, or AMD Radeon RX 570, equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR or Oculus PC. Room Scale 2m by 1.5m area required
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790, or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / RTX 2060, AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, equivalent or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Free Download Panoptic
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]